Bad Pictures

So I got this new camera , my first DSLR, I'm trying to understand it and take good pics but I cant seem to get my focus right and I hate using auto focus. Grrr. Anyway, I took pictures at the job site yesterday and most of them were not what I wanted. That is frustrating.
On another note, we are picking up the camper this weekend and checking out of the motel room that we've had for a month now. I feel like the motel here in Dubuque is pushing out all the Godbersen guys...most of them party allot and tear stuff up but it affects ALL of them and that is frustrating but on the same note....all of the Godbersen guys have been here a year...that's $120,000 from them alone, and you'd think that the motel would be a little more accommodating. Days Inn in Dubuque...BIG JOKE....apparently the man who owns it inherited it from his parents some years ago and I can guarantee you its been since the parents were alive that any remodeling has been done. The rooms are dingy, the staff is awful and I guarantee you underpaid. Its the only motel that looks decent when you see it online....ITS A JOKE!! They have stolen money from us, lied, cheated...all of it. Id complain to corporate but nothing will come of it, its a shame and I cant wait to rid myself of this place.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello Shenandoah, Iowa!!

Dubuque and the out of town worker