Grandson

We have a new grandson, first one, not to sound like a proud grandma, but I'm pretty sure he's perfect. I spent the last 3 weeks here in Missouri, I'm really missing being with my husband but have found a new lease on life. My adult children have needed me more this year than they have in many. It's nice to be needed again. I don't feel old I feel wise, and that makes me feel confident that the advice I give is good advice .
The Thinker

Grandpa and Liam

Grandma and Grandpa 
I spent this last week helping Liam's momma at home, what a blessing this little guy is. Momma did wonderful,I have complete faith in her abilities as a loving, nurturing, mature mother. I am going to miss being with little man, but I'm ready to be with MY MAN now!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hello Shenandoah, Iowa!!

Dubuque and the out of town worker